Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Gameweek 18 - Matchday Thread

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Reguilion coming on

• Registered Users Posts: 17,194 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Reg on for a 1 pointer. I'll take it

8 players now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭sully123

My cup opponent, who made Zero transfers this week!, somehow fielded 10 players and me made 72 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭eggy81

86 -4 after bonuses.

Gone right to the top in all money leagues bar 1and overall up to 127k. 60 points off top 10k. Been a mental run of scores and luck with fixtures given the Covid situation. Was down at 700k a month ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Ended up with 56pts and through to the next round in the cup! Worked out ok after all thanks to Son mainly, seems he was a bit it a differential this gw. He really should have gotten more returns in that game though.

Anyone wanna guess how many games we'll get on Stephen's day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Benimar

54 points from 9.

Down to 57k.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,322 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Jota hopefully

Maybe martinelli too. I havent decided

• Registered Users Posts: 20,322 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Took a -8 to try and guarantee 9 players. Still ended up with 7 and finished with 44 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

57(-4) with 8 players. Up to 590k from 622k

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Held tough for the 1.30 deadline so I wouldn’t get caught and then ended up missing the 4.00 deadline! Maximum of 8 players. Luckily all 8 played and finished with 58. Very happy, feel like I dodged a bullet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,639 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

55 (-4) with 9 players. Thought I was safe at 11 30 yesterday morning for the Villa game, transferred in Watkins but HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Just realised I've finally broke into the top 1k despite only having 8 players and making no transfers this week. Sometimes doing nothing with your team is the best tactic.

Edit - That was meant for the sky thread. Unfortunately I'm at 100k in FPL but did just have 2 gameweek ranks of 13k in a row, I was nearly 400k a week ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭macraignil

64(-8) and waiting to 13.00 to make transfers saved me bringing in two extra Villa players. The three new recruits from Arsenal paid off in the first game week. Still only had 10 playing but bench is stronger now and a predicted green arrow so HEWT.

Edit: Also look to have scraped through in the cup so this could be my best cup run in the game so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

72 sees me up to 8k. First time all season inside the top 10k proper, although I had a couple of mid-gameweek liverank scores there before falling back again. Used my 2FTs to bring in Cancelo & Laca for Livramento & Vardy, which worked out well. So you could say I'm HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Another pile of meh really....played it safe, just brought Lacazette in for Watkins and rolled with no goalie.

50 points and a red arrow yo-yoing 30K back to fupping 215K again.

And all main league rivals have Cancelo

• Registered Users Posts: 45,533 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

53 from 7, which I would have happily taken yesterday. Still results in a small red arrow to 53k, and that's the fifth one on the bounce. Wondering when I'm going to see the green variety again...

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Finished on 60 (-8) and a small red arrow to 43k. Had only 9 players so HEWT and the team looks alright for next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

First time coming in here for a while, can't remember where I was last time I posted but I've been back outside 10k as recent as 2 gws ago. 64 points this week leaves me at OR 2.7k for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭claw

72 and up to 62k from 111k after not a great midweek. 2 free transfers going forward too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,668 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

First green arrows I've seen in I don't know how long.

• Advertisement

Still cant believe Kane didnt get a red card yesterday. At least Shearer on MOTD acknowledged that England captains get preferential treatment, he went off on one about refs and VAR as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

65 and jumped 200k

At 550k OR now after a disastrous start.

Feel like I've got my season back on track after a fairly demoralising first couple of weeks, happy with my team for the first time in a while too. Hopefully get some news on games coming up, too much of a lottery as things stand.

Advertisement