Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTO meaning

Options
  • 17-12-2021 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, I had a rather large sum added to my account as a CTO. Not sure where it came from and then 2 days later there was a draft entry on my account removing this sum again. Any ideas as to what this was and is there any issue with my account security?

Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. In this instance we would recommend that you raise this by logging into your account, select services and send us a message and our colleagues here will be happy to look into this further. Alternatively we would recommend that you contact our customer service team directly on 0818365365. The team is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and will be more than happy to look into this further.

For security reasons we do not have account access here on Boards however we do hope that this information helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement