Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Day 1 *Spoilers*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ricochet breaks someone's nose with his stupid flippy shìt. God he irritates me.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭orecir

Ricochet is the ****. Guy is vastly overrated by the smarks.

Lesnar winning the title makes sense and was needed. Big E was going nowhere with the title.

Lesnar vs Lashley at wrestlemania. Shut up and take my money!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

LOL at reading Big E lost his title to Lesnar, he definitely needed the rub. The WWE marks will love it I guess but they have killed Big E, back to the mid card pal!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,557 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

It was nasty to see on the replay where they slowed it down. His foot hit ridge Holland square on the nose. It’s why I’m not a massive fan of these types of moves as you lose the ability to control them.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,898 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

At least we know Brock won't be winning the rumble now but knowing wwe they could have him lose the title and then win the rumble

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Big E envokes his rematch clause but wants it at wrestlemania, he then goes into the rumble wins then goes after Roman

Wins and unites the belts

I can dream right

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Should've held off on E losing the title until the Rumble and given him a competitive one-on-one with Brock. Anyway, it'll still be Brock/Roman. They're stubborn as fúck and not gonna divert from those plans. The one thing that would make me semi-interested is if it was a title unification thing with a new belt but that's not happening.

Becky/Liv was the drizzling shíts. It's like Becky has traded her wrestling ability for hotness since she came back. Seriously regressed in the ring. Have Rhea blast through her in 3-4 minutes for the title at the Rumble. Also, Liv is useless.

"The WWE marks will love it I guess." Someone got banned from the AEW thread for the same type of transparent petty shíte this week but it's allowed outside there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

It's annoying. Especially when thinking does he have to do that move? It is not his finisher or the finish to the match.

I get that he might have hit that 1000 times before. But any 450 or variant is a dangerous move.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mod Hat On

If you think someone is a repeat troll who has been given constant warnings to change their behavior and refused to do so, please do not hesitate to contact the mods or report a post. In the mean time, probably better not to drag threads like this into petty squabbles between posters, or start trying to drag threads off topic into criticisms of moderations you don't agree with. If there's anything you want to discuss further, you know how to use the PM function.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,320 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is there rematches anymore?

I feel for BigE, Seth could have taken the pin, hope BigE wins the Rumble now

Lesnar likes taking titles off New Day first Kofi now BigE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Shows how much they really plan ahead when a last minute addition to the match wins the title. And if they wanted to put the title on Brock, at least have him pin someone other than Big E to save Big E a bit.

And looks like Becky was meant to win by getting her feet on the rope as could see her reaching but not succeeding.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,320 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can Brock appear on both shows now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Are people actually upset Big E took the pin? Protecting people's character is all bollix in wrestling to be honest....

Nothing wrong with losing cleanly, people put to much emphasise on that. The best sports people or teams lose every once and awhile.

It's forgotten by the next show.

First wwe show I watched in about 5 months, enjoyed parts but mostly a negative experience to be honest. A product not really designed for my generation, a product that is not really designed for any generation it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭orecir

Turning Lesnar face was a stroke of genius.

The fans love it and so does Brock. Really freshens his character up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,163 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Might be a hot take but I was never particularly enamoured with Becks in ring. Just something about her that never quite flows.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Haven't watched this as yet but Becky has always been a bit hit and miss in the ring. Capable of some excellent matches with the right opponents, particularly the ones that are semi decent themselves, but she has also had quite a few stinkers.

Advertisement