Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Gameweek 17 Matchday Thread - Bare-bones edition II

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,194 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

A lot of luck, haven't been a hard hit as others with the postponements. Will take the luck while I can though!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

68 and HEWT all things considered.

Decent ground made in OR, disappointingly meh movement in mini leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

63 all out, HEWT.

4 green arrows in a row now after a horrific start, only had 2 this season beforehand!

There will be hits taken this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭eggy81

76 -4 all out. Hewt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,100 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

How much of a green arrow did you get for that? It must have been one of those where you kept hitting refresh to see if it was the same?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I should be at 72 points if bonuses stay the way they are. If you had offered me that at the beginning of the week I would have bitten your hand off. With all the games postponed and injuries and what not going on, I am very happy with my points this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,194 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

150k to 76k it's looking like, was at 100k before tonight's games. After 4 red arrows in a row, it's a nice boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Trent Alexander Arnold has now outscored Mo Salah in 6 of the last 7 games.

Are we doing the captaincy pick wrong?

Yes - but does the risk outweigh the reward.

I am thinking of going Cancelo as captain v Newcastle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Looking at 78 currently

Did Wilson to Dennis and Ronaldo was out

Gilmour & White came off the bench with Livramento 3rd sub

I'm doing better with Covid wrecking the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

66 (-4) from 10. After getting lucky last night all games cancelled tonight might have suited me a little better.

Salah and TAA pretty much cancelled across my money league. Not having Jota or James cost me ground tonight as needed a combination of 3 of those 4.

Was needing for more penalty winning heroics from Rudiger tonight.

64 (-8)

Brought in Bachmann & Benteke for that hit. brought in Lukaku last week for a -4 too.

Fallen from 12k to 38k OR in those 2 weeks. Plenty going against.

Still in touching distance of main rival in ML & scrapped through the cup this week too! So taken some positives

A total of 12 points in the difference if you captained Trent over those 7 games.

Where would 12 extra points leave you. For me I’m 26 off 10k so it would be very well off.

I lost those 12 points anyway - by going early with Ronaldo in for Vardy (before Norwich was played like an eejit) - price rises was the reason- pre covid news)

Would have definitely got Watkins otherwise if I waited - as I had him penciled in as one to get at some stage. So I was looking where I would have been with the 12 difference.

--

I am sort of middle of the road atm was hovering around the 130k- 150k mark for a few gw's. I am now 180k ish. Lost a bit of ground on the top 100k. Three small red arrows in a row now.

Will those 12 points I would be inside the top 100k - 90k ish to answer your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,286 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

70 from 8 players. Cannot complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I picked TAA captain!

The lack of CS stings as there was potential for a massive score, but it still paid off somewhat. This time.

Last time around I picked TAA over Salah, Salah scored 15 & TAA 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭shmeee

Safety score is 65... And here is me delighted with my 55 points. 7k out to 13k. Some massive swings this GW, not having 3 players play was huge.

That was a great score.

The fecker against me in the fpl cup scored similar to you except it was a 70 -4. But he has no notion what he is at judging by his transfers. He was 3m OR before this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Benimar

Got to 50 in the end, but dropped over 20k places.

Only fielded 9 and one of those got -2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭thefallingman

72 on a free hit, my first good week all season !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I was just looking at his points last night and calculated that if he continues on this trajectory for the rest of the season he is on for a 275 point season, incredible stuff. He is averaging 7.7 points per game over the 15 of 17 he has played.

71 all out, green arrow to 35k. Cant believe it really but much of the gain has to be down to other peoples bad luck. I only had Dennis missing and he got replaced by Douglas Luiz with his 3 points so got lucky compared to the carnage some suffered.

Can only field 10 this gw with Antonio, Bowen, Livra, Sanchez, Dennis all postponed. I wanted to roll the transfer this week but it now seems like a good opportunity to move Livra on for someone else and get 11 playing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,925 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Ended up on 85 myself for one of the best gameweek rankings I've ever got. Was pretty delighted with that.

Advertisement