Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gary byrne bike fit cycle superstore

Options
  • 13-12-2021 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Finally bit the bullet and got a static bike fit for €100 off gary byrne based in tallaght cycle superstore.

Welll worth it. After buying numerous seats, stems and almost selling the bike cause i thought it was too big, the bike is perfect for me after a bit of adjusting. I feel way more planted on the bike.

(Had a go on a turbo trainer going up a hill and the trainer adapts to the conditions. That's my next investment, a turbo, not a new bike).

The bike i have is perfect. Giant defy advanced 2 2020 size m/l at 5'11.

If you are struggling to get comfortable, invest in a bike fit. Gary is sound and would highly recommend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭thehairygrape

Agreed. Great investment. Very impressed with Cycle Superstore any time I dealt with them.

Post edited by thehairygrape on

Advertisement