Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caldera

• 12-12-2021 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭

How’s everybody finding it? My initial feelings are that I’m very disappointed with it. It also feels like it’s going to end up being a snipers paradise!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I think it has potential but there's so many bugs to be ironed out, which is ridiculous really when they weren't exactly reinventing the wheel.

I do miss Verdansk a lot, it got me through 2020 pretty much! But Caldera has potential to be just as good with some tweaks and Rebirth is still a great option as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Anjunadeep

Any tips for newbies playing warzone? I keep getting killed within a couple of minutes which is very frustrating

Try landing where there's no contracts, people tend to target scavengers or money drops in Caldera from what I've seen so far. Loot, get tooled up, head into zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Anjunadeep

• Registered Users Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

First game of Caldera solos results in a 13 kill win. I'll gladly take that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Also, there are armour and boxes EVERYWHERE.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭foxsake

i miss verdansk a lot

caldera has potential but one thing verdansk had was no postion was truly secure .

Caldera (esp into the cliff face) has a lot more secure spots for camping.

Its not crap though but so far I'm a bit meh.

won a few solos though so happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

It has grown on me since it was released, I'm still not wild on it though and definitely still prefer Verdansk

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭arthursway

I can't and likely won't warm to caldera at this stage.

I am back playing multiplayer on MW2019, what a game modern warfare was and still is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

It grew on me for a little while, but never enough for me to actually like it. I spend almost all my call of duty time playing rebirth island these days

• Advertisement

Verdansk was never going to be replicated and I get why people are longing for it. In its own right, Caldera is really good but it won't ever compare.

The latest updates to Rebirth Island are awesome, love playing that mode.

Advertisement