Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Gameweek 16 Matchday Thread - Bare-bones edition

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭crushproof

Had Gallagher and did well, then blanked 3 weeks in a row due to playing defensively.

Of course taken out of my team and absolutely hauls today. I hate this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,533 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Gallagher first sub. Risked Jota over him. Gutted.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 17,194 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Gallagher on for a 15 pointer

Noice

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭COH

Gallagher and Mount have been sublime since I sold them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,231 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Beautiful, Gallagher saving my GW. Keeping me in the top 10k for another while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

53 poor week. Dropped from 12k OR to 28k.

lost ground on ML & all the targets I was looking at returned bar Benteke.

Lukaku & Bowen for a -4 back fires.

Hopegully I get through the cup

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

69 (-4)

Small green arrow, only having Antonio today feels all a bit meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Gallagher put a large dent there in all my gains this weekend. But still gains none the less.

87 all out, the usual points on the bench and a big green arrow up to 93k. Through in the cup too.

HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 18,100 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Lacazette/Watkins seems to be a good Vardy replacement if you already have the two above. If I was you I would go Lacazette only decent non-sulking striker Arsenal have.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

61 all out and a small red arrow down to 46k. Was hoping Wilson would give me a departing present before selling him but no such luck. Still though he returned 22 points in the 4 games of ownership so cant really complain for his price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭macraignil

77 is my first good week in a while (after taking two -4 hits the last couple of weeks to try turn my season around) and gives a healthy green arrow. Spurs game postponement worked out well for me as I would have given Kane one last chance to get me some points and probably left Gallagher on the bench since he had not returned anything since I brought him in a few weeks back. HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Was raging when Vardy didn’t play but now I’m getting Gallagher off the bench. A real stroke of luck! Got rid of Vardy in anger when I saw he didn’t start, Ronaldo in

• Registered Users Posts: 17,194 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

78 (-4) with 10 players, Livramento and Antonio the only blanks. Plssed that Vardy didn't play. Only keeping him for his fixtures

Still HEWT

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I already have ESR. Not sure doubling up on Arsenal attack is a good idea. I might actually hold onto Vardy. Spurs have been in training today so looks like that game may go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

70(-4) with 10 players and smallish red arrows incoming.

My only 2 blanks were Wilson and King.

Ramsdale, DDG and Gallagher doing a lot of damage to my OR and mini leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 45,533 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

64 points. Had a green arrow streak from GW3 to 13 but now have 3 red arrows on the bounce. Down to 41k. Gallagher as first sub is a sickener, as was bringing in Bowen for Raphinha. On a brighter note, I beat my zombie cup opponent handily.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,412 ✭✭✭touts

In the cup I was 8 points behind my opponent with only Gallagher to come (off my bench for ESR). Not a chance I'd catch him. Looking at a red arrow also.

Green arrow and cup win thanks to Gallagher.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,668 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

53 points for the week. Sold Gallagher this week and he knocked me outta the cup.

I could really do with Mané busting out the points in the next few games to get me back up the leagues.

Advertisement