Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Suggestions for a car

• 07-12-2021 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,826 ✭✭✭ billyhead

I'm considering getting a runaround car for weekend use only. I work remotely so won't use it during the week. I have a budget of about 4,000-5000. I would be using the car for one motorway trip of 25km each way on a Sunday and then on Saturdays for short trips. I have a full license and sold my previous car in 2016 so my NCB is gone and I haven't been a named driver on another policy so a low engine size for cheaper insurance would be the intention. I think a small car that would be easier to park would be best so a small reliable car would probably suit. Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement