Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Psychiatrist in/around Dublin

Options
  • 04-12-2021 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi 👋

I have been on a waiting list for a phsyciatric assessment for over a year now and am considering private options. I suffered a lot of abuse as a child and lived in a neglectful home and have been struggling a lot recently with issues arising from this. I spent some time in drug rehab a few years ago and I feel like what I need is something similar but for child/sex abuse as the focus as oppose to drug addiction. The only options I seem to have is wait to be seen publicly and I am really in a crisis at this point.

I would appreciate any suggestions of phsyciatric services with a focus on complex PTSD or issues arising from child abuse. Both public and private services even independent phsyciatric doctors who would be able to do an assessment and maybe a meds review and make some recommendations for where or what I can do next..

Thanks in advance

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement