Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 Matchday Thread - The Return of the King (Alonso)?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Thank goodness for Vardy. 65 pts takes me up to 12k, my highest rank of the season. 

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

72 all out.

The rot of dropping 4 GW’s on the trot has stopped. Back up to 120k OR

its a crazy year and feels like there is not many options out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

56 from 9,carrying kovacic and sarr injured burnt me this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

A miserable 34 points, TAA and salah captain made up 25 of them 34 points

• Registered Users Posts: 26 GymTanLaundry

38 all out, armband on Kane backfired when I didn't change the vice from Ronaldo. Dbl wolves defense finally coming up trumps, but serious work required on the team.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

53 but took a hit to get in Alonso because he was definitely gonna haul against United. Benched Antonio for him so at least Antonio didn't punish me for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Got 48 points in GW 12 and I only went out and repeated that this week....red arrows down to 337K, was at 57K in GW 9 ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Was looking great on sat with 54 points and kane, reguilon and ronaldo to play.

Ended Sunday still on 54 points as had no points on bench either from duffy liverminto.

Sold vardy for kane a couple of gws ago as well to rub it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

52 points and a drop of 10k to 109k. City clean sheet going the main reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

51 points. Punished for not taking a -4 for Foden to Jota. If only Pep had just confirmed he wouldn’t play.

• Advertisement
Advertisement