Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 24th November 2021.. 50 years on from a great coup up in the sky!!

Options
  • 23-11-2021 10:47pm

DB Cooper pulled off a great one.. not a punting one, but still, gotta give him props. 😁

A few with some sort of a chance/each way chance. Each way on them..

8.15 Kempton PRECISION STORM 16/1

Nothing stands out here, so I fancy this outsider can be given not unreasonable claims in the last, based on a 2nd placing over C & D in February. Just 2 places on offer.

1.45 Wetherby Another open looking race, so will go for three here. Good-good to firm is the going description, so am basing my picks based on that, and hope that they're good enough to be involved in this 3m Chase. Maybe should go win only, but seeing as it's an open looking race, and a few look vulnerable (based on the ground) , I'll prolly do em each way..

BOUGHTBEFORELUNCH 9/2, GRANGE RANGER 8/1, DA VINCI HAND 6/1

Gluck all 😊

Comments

Advertisement