Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wfs forestry

• 22-11-2021 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi has anyone got any returns from wfs forestry I invested in 2016 and have been in regular contact but they are always asking for further investment which I have declined once bitten twice shy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dazzler12345

I invested with this firm.

The principal here is a guy called Craig Hands and the guy is not a trustworthy person. After numerous promises of payment following the fraudulent issuing of a share cert for my forestry investment, it came to nothing.

The addresses used by this director are long out of date and the owners of the addresses currently, have numerous callers and letters from people looking for him.

The company address for WFS in the UK is a brass plate accountancy office, so there is no real point of contact there either.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Mr Hands, please contact me or if he has arranged to meet you, please let me know. Anyone else owed money, feel free to contact and I will reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 james0987

Hey I am in same situation. We must take some action, if we all get together then this guy will be at least behind bars, he should not escape so easily. He has now another venture WPS - some property services. He is definitely in UK

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rlynchbekind

Hi no never got a return and sad to say never will. I wish u look keep us posted on the status of ur money good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rlynchbekind

Yes action needs to be taken to stop him before he rips more people off

• Registered Users Posts: 20 james0987

please join this thread, we are planning to take legal action against him.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058072769/wfs-forestry-investment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Murray D

Invested with this company and have received nothing back from them. Julie hands appears to be Craig Hands wife. Sean Burke was a senior sales person with the so called compamy but it appears he is not working for with them now. He is as culpable as the other two. Address in Pembrook street is closed it appears but are they working out of Walkinstown? It appears they operate from Mallorca. Craig Hands it appears is still trying to get money from unsuspecting people. Received a call from him thinking I was someone else. How can this go on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 User4

I dont know but im at my wits end over all this. All my savings gone. Not a penny back

• Registered Users Posts: 7 CiaranGuilfoyle

Hi my name is Ciaran Guilfoyle, I invested in this company and would like to talk to anybody else who has. I’ve gone to the Guards. I am speaking to a solicitor and taking other action.

ID LIKE TO TALK TO ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS HAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS COMPANY!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tooth_n_nail

Hi,

I have a close family member who invested in this company. Happy to speak to anyone on this

Advertisement