Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Foreign license disqualification

• 18-11-2021 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2 jpal9

Is it true that if I have a foreign license and get disqualified, my disqualification will be forever since I am unable to hand in an Irish license for my disqualification countdown to start? There isn't any solid information online, it only says that you have to hand in your license to NDLS which are the issuer of Irish driving licenses. Talking about court disqualification and not penalty points.

I have EU Italian license.

I'm not disqualified yet but there is a high chance that I might be, might as well go to another country if my ban will be forever.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Sam Russell

You can convert your Italian licence to an Irish one, and hand that in.

Advertisement