Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 NFL season - Week 11 thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

11-4 which is my best week so far which brings me to 96- 69 after 11 weeks.

I saw a clip of Pete Carroll talking after the loss and he seems uncharacteristically irritable. I can see both he and the front office starting to work out a way that Pete Carroll can leave in the off season and save face because something isn’t right.

The eagles have some juice to them which I wish they’d have found from the start but I’m positive about the team down the stretch and their last few games won’t break any distance records due to where the games are.

I have to say I find it funny that browns fans seems to be ready to start again, when the twenty year period from 1999-2019 wasn’t exactly all sunshine and rainbows so maybe just relax a bit.

The bears play the Detroit lions on thanksgiving and either NBC sports Chicago have had a coincidental change in approach to their YouTube channel or they’ve decided Matt Nagy has to go and losing to the Detroit lions in front of a national and worldwide audience would be one way of getting their HC his walking papers. And btw the Chicago bears have never fired a HC a in season.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I noted the other night that Carroll wasn't smiling and it's been that way for a few weeks now. Carroll always had a smile on his face so either there's something very wrong there that he's not happy with it or he has personal issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

Advertisement