Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 NFL season - Week 10 thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

There are 3 minutes left in the third quarter and the Rams have run the ball 8 times

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Rams all over the place tonight, can't do anything right. Niners getting a home win and an easy one too, up 31-7 in the fourth with the ball and six minutes left.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,982 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Ended 31-10, Rams turned over on downs and kicked a FG. 49ers have a good run of games (on paper) and could be able put together a playoff run after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Just seeing the score from MNF. It really is a week to week league. I saw yesterday that there are 15 of the 16 teams in the AFC only one game out of the playoffs and 12 in the NFC. Now some of the AFC teams are in a mathematical sense but still if that holds till the end of the season, the playoffs permutations folder will be massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

The rams are just so inconsistent they have had some great games but also stunk the place out like last night , hard to know where they stand .I still think the bucs look the safest bet to win the nfc their just the most likely team to turn up in playoff time , gonna be a great finish to the season anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

McVay had his first loss against the Cardinals as a head coach this year, I think he's 7-3 against the Seahawks but he's now 3-6 against the niners.

49ers last win at home was also over the Rams in October 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

7-7 which I’m taking as good considering how some of the games went. That brings me to 85-65 after ten weeks. Started off okay but I think I’m not alone in it tailing off the last few weeks because some games aren’t going even remotely to plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭collybyrne

7-7 takes me to 94-56 for the season.

I don't know whether all these upset results mean it's a great season or a terrible season but it sure makes for some great entertainment either way. No other league in sports is so unpredictable week on week. Big week for the Pats putting it all together against the Browns on both sides of the ball. Hard to know how much of it was down to the Browns having an off night but if the Pats keep trending upwards like this they'll be a factor in the postseason for sure. Also, from a Browns perspective, this season surely makes it difficult to see Baker ever becoming what everyone hoped he would be. He's been so inconsistent since the day he came into the league and great defensive coaches will always have a plan to fluster him to a point beyond where his raw talent can save him. I like the guy and really wanted to see him and the Browns have success together but at this stage I just can't see it happening.

Happy for the 49ers last night too. I like Shanahan, he's had a tough run with injuries for a long time now and a big home win like that against one of the leagues superpowers is just what the doctor ordered. Weird seeing the Bucs and Rams take L's against relative non-factors in the league and the same for the Bills last week. Can't wait to see who rounds the corner and stretches out come December time. I'm backing Brady and the Bucs to bounce back big time once Gronk and Brown are back in the line-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭Christy42

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

Advertisement