Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Repairer in/near Limerick/Nenagh

Options
  • 09-11-2021 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,679 ✭✭✭✭

Failed the NCT. Shock shafts are supposedly loose and have play, even though they test perfectly fine performance wise. Corrosion at the rear where the rear suspnesion connects to the body? I haven't been under to look myself yet, so it's vague verbal from the tester. Can anyone recommend a shop that would do a good job on these two issues? Normally I do all my own maintainance, but I don't have a spring compressor to do the shocks and the corrosion might need a lift that I don't have.

Car is a Honda Civic Type R, EP3.

I'm tempted to get Sheils to do it all, but would welcome alternative suggestions. I am more interested in it being done well rather than as cheap as possible.

Advertisement