Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KILDARE AREA - GUITARIST BASSIST and DRUMMER / KEYS WANTED - Seasoned (older) rock musicians

Options
  • 01-11-2021 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Seeking HIGH QUALITY older rock/pop KILDARE musicians to form a gigging band ... NAAS/CLANE/NEWBRIDGE area plus environs I am a 59 y/o pro guitarist/bassist to form AC/DC, Lizzy, Bryan Adams, Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, Free, Crowded House, Queen, Quo, Steve Miller, Eagles and Rock Classics style rock band. Ambition to do a gig on a fortnightly basis locally. It must be enjoyable and none of the stress I remember from my years of playing in bands ! Plan is to put like minded people together and have some fun (and hopefully a little extra cash) for a post Covid 2022.

If you are interested, just send me a brief paragraph regarding your musical expertise !

KEV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ROCK-KILDARE

MY LOCATION : CARAGH VILLAGE

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rocker Tom

Hi Rock-Kildare,

I’m a 50 year old Guitarist (mainly lead) living in Co. Kildare, and have been playing for a number of years. I’m big into Classic Rock, but also play most other styles as well. Please contact me to discuss further.

Thank you,

Rocker Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ROCK-KILDARE

AD CLOSED / WITHDRAWN

Advertisement