Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

KILDARE AREA - GUITARIST BASSIST and DRUMMER / KEYS WANTED - Seasoned (older) rock musicians

• 01-11-2021 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 13 ROCK-KILDARE

Seeking HIGH QUALITY older rock/pop KILDARE musicians to form a gigging band ... NAAS/CLANE/NEWBRIDGE area plus environs I am a 59 y/o pro guitarist/bassist to form AC/DC, Lizzy, Bryan Adams, Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, Free, Crowded House, Queen, Quo, Steve Miller, Eagles and Rock Classics style rock band. Ambition to do a gig on a fortnightly basis locally. It must be enjoyable and none of the stress I remember from my years of playing in bands ! Plan is to put like minded people together and have some fun (and hopefully a little extra cash) for a post Covid 2022.

If you are interested, just send me a brief paragraph regarding your musical expertise !

KEV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ROCK-KILDARE

MY LOCATION : CARAGH VILLAGE

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rocker Tom

Hi Rock-Kildare,

I’m a 50 year old Guitarist (mainly lead) living in Co. Kildare, and have been playing for a number of years. I’m big into Classic Rock, but also play most other styles as well. Please contact me to discuss further.

Thank you,

Rocker Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ROCK-KILDARE

AD CLOSED / WITHDRAWN

Advertisement