Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Fancy doing an accommodation swap for a few days, ideally 3 to 5, sometime over the next 12 months?

• 31-10-2021 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My partner and I are a mature couple, seeking to swap accommodation with someone living in or near Tralee town for a few days, ideally, 3 to 5, over the next year (November 2021 – November 2022). I’m originally from Kerry and I’d like to spend time with my mum who now lives in a one-bedroom apartment in Tralee. 

We live in a nicely decorated 2-bedroom apartment on the outskirts of Castlebar, County Mayo, which is approx. 18 kms from Westport and 76 kms from Galway. Note that our apartment is suitable for adults only.  

If interested, send me a private message.

I’d be happy to give you a tour of the apartment on Teams/Zoom. 

Comments

Advertisement