Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 - Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭siblers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Xander10

Fornals (bowen maybe)

Bowen (Lanzini)

Antonio assisting the asssits

• Registered Users Posts: 7,556 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

no Antonio involvement

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Benrahma and Antonio got one assist between them ffs

• Advertisement

this weeks Super front 3!

Antonio - 2 pte (despite 4 WHU goals)

Kane - 2 pts

Ings - No show.

A week to truly forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,248 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Antonio pulled a Havertz, albeit on a much lower level.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

He and Ings are injured. Ings is hamstring apparently.

Mings was dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

52, Gray to go.

Nothing unbelievable but first green arrow in 8 GW's. Over the moon!! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭COH

Will be 66 on the wildcard after ESR subs in for Mount. Pre-wc team would be sitting on 37 points (albeit with Digne to play).

Into the top 100k overnight at least for the first time this season. HEWT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Damn, you're besting me. 51 with Gray to go. If he doesn't feature, I'd be delighted to take Gallagher off the bench! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Might have to consider selling him, WH have a few tricky fixtures and he doesnt seem to be getting many chances himself

Yeah considering it myself too. Antonio's form is a worry now, coupled with the fixtures. If he had form, you could keep him for the fixtures.

I bought at 7.5 and he is 8.2 now, so a lot of value tied up in him for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

62 all out, badly needed after last week's disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

yeah it might be my move this week though I also have question marks over Jiminez. Antonio assisting assists though is not a good sign, Bowen seems to be taking up positions that you would expect Antonio to. Ive also had him since GW1 so will have to think hard about selling and probably leaving some money ITB to make getting him back easier

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭macraignil

Not sure I understand how assisting the assist in this example is not a good sign. The goal on 80minutes was a punt forward flicked on by Antonio doing a good job as center forward and it could have easily been converted by Bowen instead of his shot being saved and Fornals scoring from the rebound. It could have been a well earned assist for Antonio for a Bowen goal if Martinez had not pulled off a good save.

Only looked back to see the last goal now and that could also easily have been a proper assist for Antonio if Lanzini had chosen to shoot rather than square the ball for Bowen to have an easier shot.

West Ham are currently top four in the league and I know they have three tough fixtures in their next five games but I'm thinking Antonio could be a season keeper for my team even with returns a bit slower than he was getting in the first couple of games. Struggling to think of any other striker in his price bracket to have a good chance of scoring more FPL points over the rest of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I don't have Antonio, but I do think the talk of getting rid of him is a bit premature. He's not going to score every week or every 2nd week, He got 10 goals last season, so he probably aiming for 15 min, maybe 20 - and he's got 6 already. What tough fixtures has the got? Liverpool leaking goals all over the place, 2 CS in last 5, same with City. What other striker are you going to get for his price point? None of them are returning week in week out - not even Ronaldo or Kane, Lukaku did nothing for weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

WOLVES TEAM NEWS

Team to face Everton: Sa, Semedo, Saiss, Coady, Kilman, Ait-Nouri, Neves, Moutinho, Trincao, Hee-Chan, Jimenez.

Subs: Ruddy, Hoever, Podence, Boly, Silva, Dendoncker, Traore, Cundle, Storer

EVERTON TEAM NEWS

Team to face Wolves: Pickford, Coleman, Holgate, Keane, Godfrey, Iwobi, Allan, Gbamin, Townsend, Gray, Richarlison.

Subs: Begovic, Lonergan, Kenny, Delph, Tosun, Gordon, Davies, Rondon, Welch.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

Jimenez & Townsend sharing a brace apiece would be nice. Don't want to be too greedy!

Hwang (Jimi)

Edit: ruled out after VAR.

• Advertisement

Wolves all over Everton, have they even had a shot yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Dammit....badly need a haul from Hwang.

Sounds like Wolves well on top anyway according to SSN

Wolves on 74% possession. Everton can’t get hold of the ball at all.

Kilman goal.

Kilman (Alt-Nouri)

Jimi goal!!

No assist

I have Gray and it looked like the only hope of an additional point from him in this was the 1 for a clean sheet if they managed to hold on.

Everton are all over the place. 31 minutes gone and they’ve barely got the ball into Wolves half.

Jimenez after a poor back pass by Godfrey. No assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Gray with a bad miss, should've scored.

Easy swap to ESR for me.

• Advertisement

Yep, I’m thinking the same, although I have Ings up front so not sure if I should go Gray to ESR or Ings to Auba.

Advertisement