Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm scared

Options
  • 23-10-2021 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭

I'm scared I'm too old for Coppers now. I'm scared COVID has deprived me of the last furlong of my youth. I'm scared I'll know have to be the young guy who scoops up the mature puss at over-40s nightclubs.

I saw a video of people in the queue for Coppers and not one of them looked in their 30s. Not a one.

I'm scared that when I go back, I'll be all self conscious and nervous that everyone is looking at me, judging me as a nonce if I dance within three feet of a 25-year-old woman. I used to get rejected by 25-year-old women in Coppers for being fat and sweaty and smelling like Marlboros and jagerbombs, but now it'll be that AND my age.

And honestly I feel quite sad about it. 

Comments

Advertisement