Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 - Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Ah yes, just the Raya, Vardy, Raphina and Mbeumo injuries to deal with. Fresh off a WC too. Lovely.

Luckily I’ve a strong bench (was even thinking of bench boosting this week!).

Maybe Toney or Jesus in for Vardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I assumed he was benched for last game as he didn't have he legs for a running game, I would be waiting till next game before seeing if he's benched.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I’d agree with this, it was more so the option.

wouldnt be surprised to see a switch to 3-5-2 either

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

So I used the WC last week and I included Raya, Christensen, White, Mbeumo, Vardy and Duffy. Havertz too who got the (c).

I'm only after emerging from the WC now... (yes that was a toilet joke)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,241 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I'll keep an eye on Alvaro Fernandez the Brentford 2nd choice keeper tonight v Stoke in The Carabao Cup as a potential Raya replacement

Same price (£4.5M) and Brentford have some nice fixtures

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Currently have 6 yellow flags looking at me.

Azpilicueta, Raphinha, Mbuemo, Vardy, White and Marcal. Lovely. No WC either. 2.0 ITB.

Likely swap Marcal to Chilwell or Cancelo but still a lot of fires.

Azpi not sure what'll happen, rotation risk too.

Raph - Bielsa hinted he might play against Norwich didn't he?

Mbuemo - haven't a breeze

Vardy - precautionary but stilll..

White - Ill I think? Should be fine.

Marcal - coming out anyway.

In short, I seem to be fúcked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Is Vardy definitely out? He's my big concern, but I could swap him for Jesus this week. City have a nice game

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

He isn't entirely out. He might play. Hopefully we get confirmation at the press conference.

https://twitter.com/JrdnBlackwell/status/1453400095349637127

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Alonso and Sarr Out

Chilwell and Foden in for - 4

Just the 35 points missed from Chilwell in the last three GWs straight after I brought in Alonso.

If Alonso starts this weekend I'm deleting my team.

No longer flagged on the site so that's a good sign.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Did a sideways move of Azpi to Chilwell last night. Chilwells price isnt far off Azpi and he will get to the 6.0m if he keeps hauling anyway. Now just hoping Mbeumo and Raph are good to play

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

Last night Rodgers said he's fit to play this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Williams to Livramento

thats good news and given he has such a good scoring record v Arsenal Id say he will start this one. There is a worry with him though rotating with Daka after he scored those four goals in the Europa League

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

I would say the rotation will hurt Iheanacho more so than Vardy, he played the full 90 yesterday i believe also

Kept it simple. Alonso to Dias

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

With Raphinia and Vardy looking like being fit to play I think I'll bank. Just trying to decide on who to start between Foster and Ramsdale now!

Marcal to Chilwell.

No hits this week.

I know the feeling, my choice is Sanchez v Liverpool or Ramsdale v Leicester. Not expecting any clean sheets so think I'll go Ramsdale as he is a good shot stopper and will probably concede less than Sanchez.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Had already done Lukaku to Jesus earlier in the week as I didn't want to wait on the Vardy news.

Now Raya is injured, I'm stuck with Sanchez in goal away to Liverpool.

Was contemplating Ederson in for a -4. But really it's probably Benrahma/Gallagher to Mount/Foden/Raphina. Having Jesus already puts me off Foden a little but should it? He is a touch of class. What do folks think is the best move?

• Advertisement

Sanchez tbf to him conceded 4 goals last week and still managed 4 points. (incl 2 bonus)

Only Martinez (10), Fabianski (9), Allison (7) & Mendy (6) had more points in the same round.

Not to say it'll happen again but if he gets bombarded and pulls off a few saves, he could potenitally get 3/4 points again. Obviously nothing fantastic but not the sort of thing I'd be taking a hit for personally.

Don't know how he got those bps either, he was on for 1 when they conceded 3, then the forth when in and he pushed up to to 2bps, despite losing his another point for 4 goals conceded.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I wouldn't take a hit to replace a keeper. They would need to keep a clean sheet for the hit to more or less break even.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Interesting from FFS

76 of Mason Mount‘s (£7.5m) 80 Premier League appearances have seen the Chelsea midfielder register zero or one attacking return. His 24-point haul in Gameweek 10 was his biggest ever in FPL and the first time he has banked two or more goals/assists in a league match since Gameweek 3 of last season

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Yeah I think Ramsdale is the better option there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,621 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Dunno whether to bank or dump Spacecraft for Mount 🤔

I don't have any Chelsea attackers and seems like they might be more fluent with both of their strikers injured

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Kovacic to who? Red flagged out of nowhere. .1 short of mount , maybe a week for a 1 week city punt? Would people go bsilva or gundog?

Yea but the moment in went up was after they scored, went he loses an extra point and hence should lose some bps points, but didn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kneejerk

I'm thinking Kane for Vardy but would prefer to keep the free transfer for next week and make changes elsewhere.

Dunno what to do.

Anyone think keeping Kane in against United is a good idea?

Advertisement