Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

New Electronic and tissue tags

• 22-10-2021 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ Easten

New Electronic and tissue tags for calves,

Just seen the email from Mullinahone Coop, these new tags are €4.05/ set. Add on the bvd test and a bit of postage and your down nearly €10 before the calf is a day old.

You can still order the old tags too up to 23rd of December 2021 for 2.95/each but you have to use the old tags before the 30th of June 2022.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭ orm0nd

there is going to be a subsidy towards the first batch of eid tags purchases , i think it's €100 max but don't have the details , you can check your annual quota allowed on agfood.ie or the cormac website if you're registered there

I think it's best to order your max. quota to qualify for the maximum sub. maybe someone might have more info than me but I'm sure we''l be hearing more soon

Advertisement