Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-War FUN: The Late Late Toy Show-Friday 26th November

Options
  • 21-10-2021 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭

With the opening of ticket applications this week for the annual extravaganza (which Ryan rarely mentions), it might be an opportune time to kickstart our yearly discussion.

Outside of mine host's almost daily witterings on the matter, the PR machine is inexorably winding up, as the magical date draws closer and closer.

As always, the theme is somewhat shrouded in suspense, but no doubt we will learn more as the days tick by.

That pinnacle of journalism, evoke.ie, had this to say.

"While it’s not yet Halloween, we can’t help but think forward to this year’s Late Late Toy Show. Before we know it, it’ll be time for everyone to grab their spot on the couch just in time for the annual show.

Now, host Ryan Tubridy has revealed a small clue about this year’s show. Speaking on his RTÉ Radio 1 show this morning, he shared that his schedule is swamped as “this is the Toy Show time”.

Continuing, he told listeners: “I had to go and get fitted up for a new nose, Toy Show wise… And that’s before I go and see Stuart and talk about songs, two songs and to talk about dances; two dances…"

“And to talk about getting involved in some very special things that we’re doing all around the show that involves filming a little bit here and a little bit there. It’s very special,” he revealed.

What we are doing with the Toy Show this year… last year there was a darkness in the air and yet you still had to make the colour shine through, this year the darkness isn’t as pronounced.

So if you’re wondering where it’s going to go, I think it is post-war fun and games and kind of crazy. So you can expect something pretty, pretty crazy.”

Comments

Advertisement