Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm thinking of rating all the people I've known

Options
  • 16-10-2021 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭

On Facebook or something

If I gave everyone a score and a comment how much trouble could I get in to

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Loads

• Registered Users Posts: 10,592 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

What’s your “rating” criteria? I mean, the ones who score well won’t mind but you might end up losing some low scoring friends.

But would they be missed?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Go for it. People appreciate honesty and openness as personal attributes, so what could go wrong?

Unless it’s just:

1. The takeaway delivery man
    2. Mum
    3. Mum’s special friend “Uncle Paul”.

Then maybe lie a little and put your mum in first place. Pablo from Deliveroo will understand, given that he’ll be in both 2nd and 3rd place

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Shao Kahn

I read the title of this thread slightly different at first glance. (p instead of t) lol

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives, and it puts itself into our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." (John Wayne)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The original Facebook started off as a "how attractive is this face" rating system but was really about stealing users passwords.

And that was it's moral highpoint.

• Advertisement
Advertisement