Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would tester accept electronic copy of Learner Permit

Options
  • 11-10-2021 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭

Friend has misplaced her LP the day before test but has a copy of the license electronically in phone. Would the tester allow it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Doubt it, but suggest she go to the test venue at least 30 minutes ahead of test and try to talk to someone there. Is there an identification number of some sort visible on the image she has which they could use to verify on their system.

If so, they SHOULD be able to accept it, but no guarantee they will. NDLS are notorious for playing by the book when it comes to matters such as these. I couldn't get a replacement license without making an appointment and going in to the office despite having a police report from the US that I had declared it lost, a picture of the license and being willing to sign a declaration that it was lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

NDLS are an absolute pain in the hole. Most unhelpful crowd ever. Only interested in repatriating as much money to their overlords in Geneva as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Advertisement