Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 11th October 2021

Options
  • 10-10-2021 8:45pm

2 ew at Musselburgh...

1.20 Elzaal 7/1 gen 4.45 Trulove 18/1 PP

Gluck 😁

Comments

1.40 Wolves POCKET THE PROFIT

Best price 10/11.. Shouldn't be odds on imo... Worth a LAY bet at up to 6/5 or 5/4.. I think Brazen Akoya @ 11/4 in that same race is far better value, and looks the likelier winner of the two...

3.25 Wolves THE LAMPLIGHTER 14/1 PP , Boyles

Has an ew shout...

Elzaal is a best priced 4/1 now... Generally 7/2... Only got 5s myself in de shoppe this morn ☹️ Reckon I should of wayted til I had me bets on afore I posted.. 😂

And Brazen Akoya is 2s with a couple of books, and about 1/2 and 1/2 7/4 & 15/8 with the rest... Had him down as a 13/8 shot meself 😁 Kickin myself that I didn't mention it in the above post.. Only occurred to me after I posted to mention it.. ☹️ 😂 Anyhoo , I'm giving myself 'dispensation' on that one haha.. Has to win yet tho 😁 😁

The two bigger priced ones have drifted, but that's neither good or bad, as they were more hopeful picks, although I'm liking The Lamplighter based on his (a little unlucky) third the one time he tackled C & D in May.. That would give him claims!

Gluck all who like to follow us "clueless, drivel spouting keyboard wasters" on here.... Fq da begrudgers... Less than 30 mins till the first pick goes at Muss...

^^^

PS... Oh yeah, forgot to mention (again 😃) , I got Burlington on Brazen - so that's not too shabby... I was undeterred by the marginal overnight drift 😋.. Mightn't be so bad that I went to the shop at all at all this morning..

Elzaal finds one too good in the 1.20 alas

Another 2nd ☹️ Was well wrong about the fav there - Pocket The Profit won by the proverbial half the track 😩

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Weepy

6.00 Bellstreet Bridie 4/1

6.30 Onaraggtip 7/2

7.00 Mishal star 15/2

8.00 Byzantia 13/2

Good luck with them..! I had a look at the 7.00 and I "managed to get the fav Motagally beat".. Then thought I found the winner in Ice Station Zebra; until I looked at the rest of them, and found another 1 or two that I thought had just as good a chance 😆 , so I decided to leave that one off..

Happy enough with The Lamplighter there at Wolves... Ran on well late on to get 3rd.... Could be a rule 4 though.... 11/4 joint fav was pulled out at the start

edit - maybe the market was reformed?? I hope, cos the selection finished at 16/1... Will take that if that's the case ☺️/2.. Half a happy face - what could've been, if the horse didn't have to go wide around the last bend ☹️ Ew acca is still intact

25p rule 4 in the 3.25 Wolver, unfortunately.. Just checked the result.... Wasn't sure if there wasn't a reformed market (sadly it was not, it would seem)

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭charlesanto

18:30 - Win

Pinball Wizard 7/4

Trixie (x8) Each Way

17:30 Twistaline 11/2

18:00 Greenscape 7/1

19:00 Mishal Star 15/2

• Advertisement

No joy with Trulove in the 4.45 Musselburgh - down goes the ew acca ☹️

Good luck to those with selections at Kempton... That's me done until tomorrow (don't fancy much early doors though).

Advertisement