Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of home furniture movers around Dublin?

Options
  • 06-10-2021 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Would anyone have a guide price on the cost of moving the furniture of a smallish 3 bed house to a near by storage depot? Just a ball park would be helpful.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭McGrath5

A removal company quoted me €600 earlier this year to do the same for what you’re looking for.

Ended up hiring a Go van for €70 and did it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jood22

We're abroad so unfortunately we hadn't the option of renting a van. Got a company (very last minute) to come in, dismantle, pack and store our 3 bed house furniture for about 1000 and then 150 per month to store. It'll probably be 800 to get it all moved to our new house. So a little over 2000 in total. yes expensive but we had no other options.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭wibago

HI We are a young couple moving from one part of Dublin to another. Does anyone have a rough estimate as to how much it costs to have removal people move average contents of a 2 bed house? Basic stuff- 2 beds, set of table and chairs, 3-4 draws, clothes, electrical appliances, cooking utensils? Anyone done this recently? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭The Ging and I

Rent a van ?

Advertisement