Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Any people or companies that will print a gcode for you?

• 05-10-2021 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭ el Fenomeno

My Ender 3 Pro has packed it in. It was not salvageable. So to exercise the year of frustration I've had with it, I flung it off the ground before throwing it in the bin. It felt great. Piece of ****.

Anyway, it packed in on me in the middle of a project. I have 2 files that I have yet to print - fairly small items and nothing complex.

Are there any companies in Ireland who would print for you if you provided the files?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭ Ubbquittious

If it's something that can be printed on an ender surely someone here can do it. I'd offer to print them myself only you are probably far away

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭ Ubbquittious

Also i doubt anyone will want to print the g-code. Usually for this kind of thing you'd send the STL and they'd slice it themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭ el Fenomeno

Thanks for the reply. I saw someone posted that TomTop has the Ender 3 V2 on sale so I ordered it last night. I'll be able to print it myself next week hopefully!

And yes, good point on providing STL instead of Gcode. Never thought of that!

Advertisement