Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone experience a vodafone outage?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

one last thing, very nice of vodafone to suspend chat and just disconnect the old phone lines as per usual

• Registered Users Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭cena

We can't make or receive landline calls, we are with sky

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

Is your internet not working? Is the phone plugged into the router or to the wall? If its the phone, you might be using the internet basically for your calls rather than the phone line

if its fibre then I think that is the case for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭cena

Broadband is fine. Plugged into the wall. Double adapter with the sure signal also been used

• Registered Users Posts: 15,008 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

My Eir broadband and Vodafone 4G have been up and down all evening.

Looks like a major DNS issue, so it doesn't matter where you are, what your provider is, what application you are trying to access etc, everything is going to be flakey until it's solved.

I changed my DNS to 8.8.8.8 on the Eir router and that seems to have solved that side of it for now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭BobHopeless

Sky Broadband down since 5pm here in D14

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bewareofthedog

My eir fttc has been down since 2pm Saturday, absolutely no sync showing on the router. Something happened over the weekend there was a major issue across the country

Advertisement