Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elders! Wear your clothes tight!

Options
  • 03-10-2021 12:39am

OK, I speak as a female here, aged 60. Been just told I look absolutely fabulous in my tight gear, combat or zebra leggings, tight fitting tops hugging my ample “above”. I have a stoma with a hernia which makes for a bulge a bit, but I manage to be really nicely curvy by recent opinions I’ve received.

I know I actually look better in the Summer 2021 fashions than any time previous, and the tighter my clothes the better I look. Oh by gosh, I have plenty of flesh, but I think a lot of folk looK better clung-to than in “tents”. It’s like a pal once said “you see it all without overestimating its value” or something to that effect.

Comments

Advertisement