Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 13 instore availability

Options
  • 30-09-2021 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Anyone know if it's possible to buy an iPhone 13 Pro Max over the counter anywhere in Dublin?

I downsized from my 12 Pro Max to a 13 Pro which I preordered and which was delivered last Friday. It's great but I think I actually prefer the larger format. I have 8 days left to initiate a return to Apple if I want to send it back, but currently the spec I'd like to replace it with - a 13 Pro Max 256GB in any colour, is showing quite a long delivery schedule.

Four to five weeks seems to be standard for any configuration. So does anyone know anywhere you can actually buy an iPhone 13 over the counter right now? Or is everywhere sold out and waiting for deliveries?

Comments

Advertisement