Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

bucket list to see saw doctors live

• 28-09-2021 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭ cute geoge

I have been promising myself That I would go to a sawdoctors jig with the last 20 years ,even had the tickets for a show in the gleneagle whuch was cancelled at the last minute some years ago .Have they finished up with the rock n roll and will I ever get to see them live

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭ I see sheep

I'm sure they'll keep going, they're great Live.

Get a red Cortina , head up the n17, you'll see the green & red of MAYO, remember I used to love her once.....well, that's what she said last night

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Kilkennyguy5

Saw them in Dungarvan,Co Waterford many moons ago,great live show,place was buzzing...Went to the bar to get a pint met Liam Clancy,think he lived in Ring..........lovely guy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭ cute geoge

After stephens night documentry from 30 yeats ago from the doctors another treat is in store on new years day with a new hour long programe on radio 1 at 12 miday.

whispers also of a reunion tour!!!!

Advertisement