Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 LTE Version Green €275

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I only got around to trying to use that Samsung Mastercard €85 thingy. You can add it to Google Pay but not on your phone even if the website says "add to your favorite mobile apps", so only wants you to use it online. If anybody just simply wants the money and not having to find something to the value of €85 then do what I did maybe. Went to Paypal and requested a payment from a different email address, logged then out of paypal, clicked on the link, made the payment using the Virtual Card and a few mins later transferred the money from Paypal to my bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭bren2001

I tried to top up my Revolut with it but I could not get that to work. I will certainly try your Paypal method!

Advertisement