Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW5 Matchday Thread - Will we get 'Bam' for our buck?

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

64 (-4) with 10 men sees a small red arrow from 428k to 460k

Bit disappointed to see red but could have been a lot worse

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

76 points

251k -> 88k

Delighted with the gameweek. That Sarr double will live long in the memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Fallen to 47k, had made right decisions, would have jump up to 6k, fine margins

Onwards and upwards

• Registered Users Posts: 15,123 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

58(-4) just about finish below the average. Captain didn't play and unfortunately had the wrong subs subbing in but Livramento was never gonna start for me this week tbf.

Massive red arrow and have more than doubled my OR to 164k

On to GW6 and potentially one last pre-WC GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

71 for the week. Delighted with that considering Mount got 1, my transfer of Williams got 0 (in for Tsimikas who got 5) and Torres & Trent didn’t play.

Transfer already done for next week. Mount out for Gray who looked lively yesterday & Everton play Norwich next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

77 all out sees my move up nearly 400k places to 300k. Nice farewell gift from Toney but I sell him at last

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

74 sees me move from 474k to 241k

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

66 and up slightly to 61k. Would have been 61 points if I hadnt seen that Tsimikas rumour and left him buried on the bench, his points took the sting out of TAA not starting

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Quite similar for me!

71 sees me go from 473k to 284k

55 points from 9 players.

Two of the starting XI didn't play and subs bench had two that were suspended and another that didn't play

lol

Needless to say, solid red arrows across the board.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Up to 3877 OR now after 79 points. Still only 5 gameweeks, so I'm looking forward to seeing this blow up spectacularly in a new inventive way 😅

Delighted with Sarr's haul. Got lucky by having Tsimi come off the bench, and Antonio's suspension meaning I kept Benrahma. Have a few transfers I'd like to make, but will hold out and see where we are on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Backfired quite spectacularly. 54(-4) and a drop of 18k back to 20k. In a position to bank this week's transfer I think

Advertisement