Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copying Photos Across from a Pixel Phone & Maintaining Folder Structure

Options
  • 15-09-2021 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

While my photos on my Pixel 4A 5G are backed up to Google Photos, I want to physically back them up from the phone to hard drive. The issue I'm having is that the Pixel phones don't seem to implement any folder structure that I can see. Having previously used Samsung phones up to the S8, they used folders which could just be copied across to a Windows PC. From what I can see with a Pixel phone, they are all just lumped in together.

I've done some Googling on the issue and from what I can see I'm not the only one having an issue with this. I couldn't find a resolution to the issue. Does anyone know if you can transfer photos across in a 'clean' manner?

Comments

Advertisement