Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Norm Mac Donald has passed away.

• 14-09-2021 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭ WrenBoy

Stand up legend and SNL star Norm Mac Donald passed away after a battle with cancer. World got a whole lot less funny with that ol chunk a coal gone. RIP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭ Curse These Metal Hands

Really sad to hear this. His "Andy Richter the Swedish-German" joke on Conan is one of my all time favourite bits of comedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 75,026 ✭✭✭✭ JP Liz V1

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,423 ✭✭✭ Berties_Horse

This took my wind out. One of my favourite comedians, a droll and highly sophisticated individual who pretended to be the dumbest guy in the room. And that isn't easy to pull off, he confided in the audience instead of talking down to them. His tenure as 'Weekend Update' anchor on SNL was wonderfully irascible, particularly his dressing down of OJ. A truly fearless man who pushed the boundaries of good taste with a knowing grin, his legacy is rich as it is timeless. RIP.

Post edited by Berties_Horse on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭ Mefistofelino

Turd Ferguson rides no more.

RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭ take everything

Ah Jesus no.

That's just awful. Another genuinely funny man gone.

RIP.

Advertisement