Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOMO contact - how to?

Options
  • 11-09-2021 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

I have a Gomo account but no password so cannot log in. There is no way to contact them except to know the email address and change the password but I never get any email from them to do this. A contact form comes up briefly and then defaults back to the login page which is no good to me. Surely there is another way to contact them as I need to renew my payment card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,934 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Unfortunately the only 2 ways I'm aware of having been with them from day one is by email or chat, and in fairness very responsive.

Are you saying you forgot your password to log into your account 🤔 you would have had an email account assigned from day of set up and this used for resetting password. If its not that and you can log in, it's very straightforward to update your card details, I did this last month with renewed debit card, expiry date etc.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭POBox19

Sounds like you need to reset your email and password. They send a monthly email to tell you to login to see the latest bill. If you are not getting these you may have changed your address or it is wrong somewhere.

On the login page they have options if you have forgotten your email or password. Follow the links for forgotten email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭freddyuk

The links just go round and end up back at log in. I tried the chat option which goes back to login. If you go for the forgot password I never get the email so if I use no email option it will tell you to enter the phone number then they will send a message to confirm ID but this has no phone associated just a hotspot! I would need to go and get the sim card and put that into a phone to get any message. I never get a monthly email just pay by direct debit same each month. I have the sim pin and the other registration number but nowhere to use those as no human to contact.

Problem has been sorted- we had an email to my wife's inbox 🤨which would have authorised our email address but someone never opened this email and so did not complete the authorisation. As this is not used in a phone it was never noticed. I have now correctly registered the account.

We are still talking by the way......

Today tried to buy another SIM from Gomo but you get to the activation time set option "required" and it will not accept the seconds digits so you cannot complete the purchase transferring from Virgin. Gave up vis chat who told me to use another browser which didn't work. Tried again tonight and ame problem so no sale...

• Advertisement

Had same issue. Emailed their complaints address and got a very prompt response.

Advertisement