Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 4 - Matchday Thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Spacecraft worldie (Doucoure)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Spacecraft only scores screamers.

Gray goal, Doucoure assist

• Registered Users Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭Xander10

Gray makes it 3

• Registered Users Posts: 37,641 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Spacecraft is unbelievable when he's on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Gray goal (Doucoure)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Gray goal get in !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,641 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Doucoure with another assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭shmeee

And he had a goal only for not quick enough to come back onside.

• Advertisement

Doucoure goal offside !!

Everton all over Burnley here

Gomes misses a sitter from a Doucoure pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,560 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

And nowt for Ricky or digne

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

How is that given as offside???? neither of the players that were off touched the ball?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Only in the door from work just now to see the DCL news, disaster for me as I did my free transfer last night and also have Antonio suspended. Going to have to take a hit for the second week running.

Meanwhile Gray is fast becoming last seasons Wilock, he cant stop scoring

Doucoure could have had 4+ assists tonight.

1.8% ownership.

3 shots on target this season, 3 goals - sustainable?

At his price thought, if on WC he's probably worth getting in, now especially as you won't be doubling up with an Everton striker

Didnt know he only has had 3 shots. I was just getting that similar feeling I did with Wilcock, 'he has scored again so no way will he score in the next one, Im not bringing him in'. Next thiing we knew he had 7 goals in 7 games, mad stuff. Gray is definiitely on a hot streak, no doubt about that anyway. Theyve Villa next then Norwich then United

• Registered Users Posts: 7,557 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

65 . Not bad considering I had two reds!

Good start with my new WC team although a handful of issues now with DCL, Antonio & Dier. Initial plan was to get rid of Torres but I guess I'll have to stick with him for one more week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Bad night for me tonight. Had DCL and Digne in this and Raphinha subs in with 2 points. 61 this week, not a disaster but first red arrow of the year, down to 152k.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Didn’t have Ronaldo, DCL injured, Antonio red, but still got 64 and (somehow!) a small green arrow to 474k

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭Cartman78

72 and a rise of 200K up to 314K.

A solid if unspectacular start.

Getting Ronaldo in was good craic....they were two very soft looking goals though

72 (-4) and up 60k places to 251k. I'd have bitten your hand off back in July for that rank at the end of GW4.

87 for the week, just inside 19k, best start in a long time, think two years ago i was around 3.k by GW10, and then ended up falling back, so lets see how long this adventure lasts.

First time that i can remember my playing defense all keeping a CS and the forwards all scoring goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Reading the match summary here has me wondering whether Doucoure is a better shout than Gray at 0.2 less? 3 superb looking cheap options for Everton in midfield by the looks of things anyway, though Townsend and Doucoure have never really gone beyond offering 1 attacking return in 3 over the course of a season (though at 5.5 that's perhaps good enough).

Gray is one who has never really got a full run in a team, but his last season in the league had 4 goals 2 assists in 600 minutes - that's a return every 100 minutes or so which is excellent.

Townsend actually has the best XG/XA90 of the 3 and is the cheapest of the lot, but is possibly less nailed?

Tough one but I think I'd have to go with Gray when you see 3 goals in 4, and a slightly more advanced role.

Finished on 74 and up to 73k so HEWT but also have the DCL headache.

Did anyone triple captain Ronaldo or Lukaku? Ive got the captain hindsight regret, more so annoyed that I didnt even think of using the chip

Advertisement