Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Bike Storage, front of house, Dublin

• 04-09-2021 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ SlinkyL

We have a small back garden in Dublin, cluttered up with bikes. 5 of us cycle to work or school. We are currently storing under a shelter but want to invest in a secure bike shed that will hold 4-5 bikes. Looking at https://www.asgardsss.co.uk/large-metal-bike-shed

They don’t deliver to Ireland but I haven’t contacted the yet to see if I can arrange delivery with them.

Want it low, not a full height shed as will be at front of house, we have a long front garden so will be back off the road quite a bit.

Anyone any recommendations? don’t think I want wood, prefer steel. Don’t mind paying a bit for something that is secure and will last. Have seen bike shell but don’t like the plastic look tbh.

Could we share city bike storage solutions please?

Comments

Advertisement