Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payroll and book keeping courses

Options
  • 02-09-2021 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Hi all, unfortunately I didn't get a course I was hoping to start this year, so am looking into other courses as I do not want to stay in my current full time job.

I am thinking of payroll and booking keeping, as I often see jobs going in this area, it's 9 to 5,5 days a week which is what I want.

I have zero experience with anything to do with BK and PR. Wasn't the best at maths in school either. Am I mad? I will admit I am desperate. I feel as though it might be a handy qualification to have, and maybe if I study hard I will find it ok. I also want to add a few more skills to my CV.

Anyone who has done this course or work in this area, what is it really like? Would I be wasting my time and effort?

Cheers

Tagged:

Advertisement