Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 31st August

Options
  • 31-08-2021 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Few really good late bets. Nice bit of info and they should get the job done.

7.30 N Abbot, Ruthless Article, around 6/4 on the exchange currently. My biggest win bet in a long time. I've backed this horse earlier at much shorter odds, I'm going in again now for seconds. Horse is currently second fav and connections have backed it here too. Oul Sean Bowen didn't have a great last few days but if he keeps this simple the horse will win. Easily a max win bet here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

7.37 Finger Lakes, Inalienable Rights, around 6/5 but can't see it winning here. Confident lay bet here. I think we saw the best of the horses form for the time being. Something will beat it here.

7.45 Hexham, Abington Park. Horse is around 11/4 but I have it priced @ around 12/1 and don't give it much chance of being even placed, never mind winning the race. Laying 3 places @ 4/6 - 8/11. Can't see it being placed here at all.

Advertisement