Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Where to buy turtles?

Registered Users Posts: 1 jakedowl

Hi, i'm just wondering where i could look to buy turtles, specifically map turtles, the only shops that have turtles have musks which i'm not a huge fan of personally

Comments

• May I ask, why are you looking to get a turtle? Are you experienced with keeping them? They are such a commonly rehomed pet, most people who get them don't realise how much care they need.

I haven't come across Map Turtles being available, they're not as popular as some other species in the pet trade in Ireland.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• I'm a pet owner. I have a turtle and a cat. But I bought them a few years ago. The one thing, which I recommend, is to find a right food for your animals. I started to discover about it by myself. There are a few web sites where you can find the information about pet food. <Snip> For example, if can cat drink powered milk. It would be so important for me when my cat was small.

Admin - link removed

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Advertisement