Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Home for a round!!

• 30-08-2021 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭ Running Balance

Due back in Ireland in October (naas region) further first time in 2 years and was looking to get a round of golf in.

What would be the course people on here would recommend the most / value for money and I'm wary of ones which have declined over the 2 years.

My own personal favourites are naas / rathsallagh/ roganstown

Not a big fan of the PGA (what ever it's called now) - o'mera at carton House (might just be I didn't play well that day).

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭ dan_ep82

Royal Curragh and Moyvalley would be my pick from the area

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ swededmonkey

i played moyvalley for the first time last weekend and really enjoyed it. Some interesting holes

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ swededmonkey

i played moyvalley for the first time last weekend and really enjoyed it. Some interesting holes

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭ Running Balance

I played moyvalley around 2011 I think and found the back 9 better than the front..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,596 ✭✭✭✭ Seve OB

PGA called Palmerstown house now and it’s a great track. Not played it in a while but I believe it’s in great nic. Omeara is another cracker. Both reasonably long, maybe that’s why you didn’t enjoy them?

naas is a gem.

But if I were you I’d play the Palmer course @ the K club

• Advertisement
Advertisement