Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blundstone Boots Ireland - a message to the man I met at Brown Thomas entrance 29/08/21

Options
  • 30-08-2021 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

This message is for the man who I met at Brown Thomas entrance. You asked me where I have bought the boots as there is no Blundstone shop in Ireland and if I have bought from a vintage shop, then I said yes. Apologize I have given the wrong information, and only realized when I came home. The boots was bought from a shop on Wicklow Street in Dublin 2. The name of the shop was Birkenstock (Yes, the shop name is the same as the shoe brand name). They had a few different good shoe brands in the shop at the time. But as I bought the boots a couple of years ago, not sure if the shop is still there. If you are looking to buy the boots, you could try out the shop. and Good luck.

;)

Advertisement