Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering for 365 Online

Options
  • 27-08-2021 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

I have to help my elderly parents set up an online account. How do you verify their identity? I need to be able to prep them as they will have to make the phone call to set up their PIN etc. As the hours are between 9&5 I won't be available to help them at the time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi MargeS,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

To register for online banking your parents can call us on Freephone 1800946156 or call into one of our branches who will be happy to help them with this. We would recommend that they have the account number and debit cards to hand for the call. We are unable to go into detail on what type of security questions they will be asked however, it is usually questions about recent account activity.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Tara

Advertisement