Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Herdwatch v herdapp

• 20-08-2021 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭ jfh

My subscription is coming up for herdwatch and I'm looking for alternatives for a suckler /sheep farmer.

Anyone here use both at some stage , any feedback on herdapp by agrinet appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭ orm0nd

Ex Herdwatch using herdapp now

Dairying and sheep here. they recently added sheep and have sorted out a few glitches.

You can disable the dairying in settings.

Sound people running the show and nearly always on hand to help you. I think they give you a month trial free.

It's takes a little while to get used to. (for me anyway) but good tutorials on YouTube etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭ timple23

One thing I would do is ring them asking do you have to cancel subscription as you are leaving, and see if they will offer a better deal. Herdwatch had a six months for 60euro offer when I tried it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭ jfh

€195 for herdwatch and they don't have a section for sheep

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭ orm0nd

Herd app is €60 per year minimum for 60 bovines and €1 per head to a maximum of €250 including vat

eg. 60 or less cattle €60

100 cattle €100,

250 cattle €250 ,

500 cattle €250

sheep numbers not taken into consideration.

Advertisement