Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21/22 FSA League 1 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,649 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Crazy start with the 2 lowest scorers playing each other and someone scoring 100 losing their tie!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Okay yeah sure I had a nailbiting 2 point win in a 97-95 classic opening game but....

Was this thread created by some kind of bot overlord???? 😅 (If not, I apologise to you "system", and I'll thank you for your efforts)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

People were posting in the signup threads so the discussion was split by a mod I’d say.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Stop the count!

Top of the league, possibly only the second ever time...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,940 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Congrats to MarkSRFC21 who has won this league and will go up to the FSA Championship, joined by Ros1234 and ScummyMan.

It probably won't have gone unnoticed by those who are here regularly, that traffic on here has been way down this season, and this competition will have suffered as much as any in terms of diminished interest in here.

I'm still planning on keeping it around next year, however if interest is down and there is a decent amount of attrition this year, I will get rid of one of the leagues this year. (I'm looking at July 23rd to be the deadline for entry assuming the site doesnt end up being past the start of July). Basically if from the 80 people who have qualified for the leagues, we get less than 60 signing up by the deadline, I will go for 3 leagues rather than going wild into the Qualifying League to fill an entire 4th league. Similarly, it would be 2 leagues if it were less than 40, although I think attrition being this extreme is very very unlikely.

The 20 teams below will make up the FSA League 1 22/23

Cartman78

F1ngers

remoteboy

stephenl15

greedygoblin

Rodgeb

unkymo

dr.kenneth noisewater

GetWithIt

ClockEnd1886

jay0109

deadlineday

Mr.Prodston

Mr_Roger_Bongos

Karma25

The Megaphone

InishGael

Father Hernandez

Tailgunner

Markx

If any spaces do become available the first 6 people in line will be: SideshowMark, Jeju, mailrewop, MonkstownHoop, Green&Red, Shanotheslayer

• Advertisement
Advertisement