Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking Appointment Rotunda - I'm 10 wk instead of the recommended 12

Options
  • 15-08-2021 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi Gang

I'm 9w2d Pregnant - I have PCOS so my cycle is 37 days but when I was chatting to a midwife we weren't really sure so she put me down for normal cycle which would have made me 10 w 4d ish today

I had an early dating scan at predicted 8 weeks around 2 weeks but we got an accurate date of 7w4d - all good lil bean has heartbeat and measuring as I had calculated.

I have my first visit to the Rotunda in 10 days and at that point, I'll be 10w4d so I'm nervous that they won't entertain a scan and rebook me in.

Has anyone had this before where they are earlier and they've had to be rebook for the scan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mildred22

Not rutonda, but in holles street they had me in for my booking scan at 8weeks 4 days, I was told it just happens when ever they have an appointment. I was back in the clinic for bloods and checks etc at 12weeks but my main scan was the 8week one until 22 weeks.

Advertisement