Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Parking near temple bar?

• 13-08-2021 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,528 ✭✭✭✭ Cyrus

Folks we are going for dinner tonight and I'm inclined to drive.

I am particular about my car and its large so tight multi stories are a no go. Is there anywhere near by anyone can recommend to park or should I take a taxi?

Post edited by biko on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭ Allinall

I would take a taxi, or bus.

It will be next to impossible to get on street parking on a Thursday evening in town.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 3,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭ TherapyBoy

Always disliked the multi-story off Fleet Street in Temple Bar because the spaces seemed to be tight & never liked parking on the street in the city. Anytime I’m parking southside I use the RCSI/Stephen’s Green SC multi-story. Might be a bit of a walk depending on where you’re dining but it’s 24 hour, nice sized spaces & they used to offer nice discounts if you paid your ticket when you arrived. Never had any problems or incidents with leaving the car there for the night.

Moderator: Non Drinkers Group Grand Theft Auto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭ Miscreant

Definitely would recommend St Stephen's Green/RCSI car park. You can pre-book a VIP spot there as well to guarantee you have a nice space.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ lordsheepface

how did you get on. did you risk the drive / park? whered you park?

Advertisement